Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Flick.

One of my favorite pastimes is going to the cinema to watch a great flick. The smell of freshly popped popcorn, the large advertising posters everywhere that gives us a glimpse of wonderful movies to come. The movies are something you can do any time, any weather, any season.

Maybe like me you love a good suspense film or a hilarious romantic comedy. I love getting swept away in the plot and trying to guess the next twist and turn or to just laugh until I cry and my stomach hurts.


So, if you have nothing exciting to do tonight and want to get your heart pumping or just want to relax and enjoy a heart-felt-feel-good movie, then what are you waiting for?!

Make it a girls/guys night or a romantic night out with the one you love!

And that's a wrap!!

image found - coolboom.net

No comments:

Post a Comment