Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter Wonderland.






Is there anything more breathtaking then looking out the window after it's been snowing all night and seeing the snow nestled perfectly on top of all the tall trees and rooftops? For me--- the feeling of peace and calm comes over me and it makes me feel like snuggling up in a cozy blanket, sipping a warm cocktail and reading or watching my favorite TV shows or movies. This feel good feeling is what winter and the holidays is all about for me. If you have a certain someone to share it with it makes it even more special.

So, embrace all of these beautiful picturesque moments and worry about all the shoveling later... :)

images found: refriedteacher.com, chehrehasocial.com, desktopexchange.com, .wordpress.com, uasd.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment