Wednesday, July 22, 2009

sacrifices.

As a woman, I have found myself in relationships were I have given up many things that I wanted and needed in my life. I would make excuses for myself, remaining in unhealthy relationships, thinking that things will change and I actually convinced myself that I want the same things the other person wants. I have spent years trying to make other people happy, at the cost of my own. I finally reached a point in my life where I am wholeheartedly putting my foot down and going after the things I want in my life and what I need down the road to be happy.

Stop following others dreams and start making your own come true. We only have one life and the years fly by so quickly, so find someone that wants the same things you do.

What would you change in your life? Make those changes! You deserve it and so do I.

image found - stacksandstacks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment