Wednesday, September 30, 2009

bittersweet.

Today is a sad day for me because one of my co-workers, well more my friend will be leaving today for bigger and better things. Of course I'm extremely happy for him, but a little bit of my selfish side is kicking in because I will miss him and don't want him to go. We tend to forget how much time we spend with the people we work with and the impact they have on our lives. I mean truly, we spend more time with them then our own families. We know their moods, their birthdays and the things that make them tick. They can be there for us to talk to when we have bad days and need a pick-me-up. I love getting to know my co-workers if they are new or old, we can never learn enough about someone to whom we call our friends.

So, farewell my friend you know who you are (you are a die hard reader of my blog after all), thanks for that as well. :)

"God Bless" (private joke)---and meet you for lunch soon!

image found - wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment