Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's My Birthday!

My first day home from the hospital. I'm wrapped with love in the beautiful yellow knit blanket my mom made for me.


My 3rd birthday, wow did I love chocolate cake and shoe string licorice, not much has changed. :)
.
I had a blast last night sharing my birthday with several of my kind, caring and wonderful friends whom treated me to dinner, drinks and gave me hilarious cards and lots of laughs. One more great moment for the memory books.
.
"Today" I am spending my birthday with family. Thanks mom and dad for always giving me such thoughtful, joyous birthdays that I will never forget and for always being there for me through thick & thin.
.
And a shout out to all my Facebook friends who wished me the happiest of birthdays thanks for helping me celebrate my 22nd (again) birthday...LOL :P
.
The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. - Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment