Tuesday, September 1, 2009

High School.


Today---September 1st, my niece officially starts high school. I can't even believe it. It seemed like just yesterday I was pushing her on a swing in the park as she shouts faster, higher auntie. Time flies so fast. I can still remember my first day of high school, me and my best friend were on the phone the whole night before saying how nervous we were and that we had to meet in the morning at the front door so we wouldn't have to walk in alone. I think it took me a whole week to find the perfect outfit to wear..LOL I'm sure my niece is feeling the same way today. There is such excitement that you are finally growing up and in high school, but at the same time we are scared to death of not only change but also of being the outcasted FRESHMAN and wanting to fit in.... Well, I'm sure my niece will be fine, she's a great girl and has plenty of friends to support her.

Good luck my sweet Linds, I will call you soon to hear all about it... :)


images found - i.ehow.com, photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment