Saturday, May 30, 2009

"Sugar Fix"






I have to admit my mouth was watering as I was searching for my cookie images - "LOL". I have always loved to bake and cookies are my favorite sinful sweet.
.
On "homemadecookies.com" I found some wonderful healthy cookie recipes for anyone who has a sweet tooth like me, but doesn't want to pack on the calories.
.
This splendid website offers a wide variety of recipe options including reduced sugar, sugar-free, allergy free (contains no eggs), no bake/no refined flour added recipes. http://www.allhomemadecookies.com/recipeindex/healthycookies.htm
.
*My modo is we never have to go without, there are always healthier options for any of our favorite foods/snacks. Just remember as long as you eat them in moderation and exercise regularly, we can treat ourselves once and a while and I know that makes me happy.. :)
.
Idea?! "Make some healthy oatmeal raisin cookies to bring to your next summer cookout. You will be the hit of the party when your friends find out that the delicious cookies you brought are actually good for them."
.
image found - 101cookbooks.com, harvestlanecandleco.com, sweetendings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment