Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What's In Your Ipod?



What motivates me? I can answer that in one word "MUSIC". I love, love, did I mention love music?! Music is always there for us. It gets us through the good times and the bad. The songwriter always seem to know what we are feeling at the exact time we need to hear it. You ever notice you will turn on the radio and the one song that will describe the exact state of mind we are in just happens to be on...Fate? I think so!!!
.
When it comes to working out I love fast, heart pumping music to motivate me to keep going stronger, faster and not even think about quitting.
.
*Some of my personal favorites are AC/DC, Disturbed, System of a down, Greenday and The Prodigy.
.
"Here are a few great websites that list specific artists/bands to listen to seperated by genres."
.
.
"Let music inspire you like "Eye of the tiger" did for all of us rooting for Rocky to win!"
.
images found- teamsugar.com/photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment